Stripping the Reed Organ Case

I have now completely stripped the case of the organ and have begun sanding it. I have recorded progress on video this time. Please leave comments about the video since it is the first time I have used video in this way.

Since I made this video work has progressed significantly so hopefully I will have another video soon showing the process of sanding, using wood dye and beginning French polishing. My kitchen and dining room have now been taken over by the organ since French polishing can't be done in the cold damp environment of my workshop.

I have had difficulties with Feedburner  so when I published this blog no email notifications went out letting you know that this post was available so I am re-publishing it and hopefully this time it will work. If you would like to subscribe to this blog please click here: